Complete Weather System Solution
Marta Systems’ Noaaport Ground Stations are, complete with a Satellite downlink, and a powerful data acquisition and display workstation loaded with our Yosemite meteorological software suite.
Our Windows-based Noaaport solution acquires National Weather Service (NWS) hydrometeorological data and information directly from the C-band Noaaport satellite broadcast.
The Noaaport broadcast currently contains:
- Near real-time NEXRAD radar data from all WSR-88D Radars
- Near real-time Radar from the Terminal Doppler Weather Radars at major US airports
- GOES East, West and international satellite imagery
- Many computer forecast models for the entire globe World-wide
- UpperAir, METAR, ships, buoys and other observations
- World-wide aviation support data
- Virtually all text forecasts and reports generated by each U.S. Weather Service Forecast Offices
- Ocean data, aircraft reports, and a large variety of additional data from around the world.
The Yosemite Software Suite
may also be purchased separately, configured for Noaaport, for use with customer provided RF downlinks and or server hardware.